- Our domestic orders usually take 1 – 5 business days for delivery, while international orders take 7 – 16 business days.
- Kindly note that all website purchases are shipped expressly i.e domestic orders usually take 1 – 3 business days for delivery, while international orders take 5 – 14 business days.
Orders may take longer due to unforeseen circumstances. For any queries about your package kindly email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Calculated at checkout and vary depending on your delivery location.
- Items listed as 'PRE-ORDER' begin processing on the date indicated in the product description and vary between items.
- If you have not received a dispatch/delivery notification within the specified processing time or the dispatch date, please notify us by sending an email to email@example.com including your order number.
Item not delivered?
- If you have not yet received your order within the estimated delivery time, please allow an extra 2-3 days before contacting us because packages may have been delayed by selected courier service.
- Once items are dispatched it is the responsibility of the postal service to ensure packages are delivered.
- Please note that refunds will not be issued for lost packages, however items will be resent if a package cannot be traced.
Customs and Duties Charges
- Almost all shipments crossing international borders (outside Nigeria) are subject to the assessment of duties and taxes imposed by the importing country's government. Ashluxe has no control over these charges as they vary between countries. These charges are the customer's responsibility.
- In rare cases that your package arrives from multiple warehouses if it is unavailable in one location, duties may apply depending on your shipping address.
- The Lagos office is open for pickups. We encourage all urgent orders to choose the shipping option.
- Deliveries take 3-5 days within Nigeria and 7-10 days for international deliveries (this is subject to change caused by customs protocol.